1705828 Alberta Ltd o/a Frontier Dining & Kozy Korner based in 8802 Franklin Ave, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 2J7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: 1705828 Alberta Ltd o/a Frontier Dining & Kozy Korner
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 8802 Franklin Ave, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 2J7
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
8802 Franklin Ave
Fort McMurray, AB
Between 11:00 AM and 08:00 PM