Syrah Investments Ltd. based in Cawston, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Irrigation worker – agriculture who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Irrigation worker – agriculture has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Syrah Investments Ltd.
Position: Irrigation worker – agriculture
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.75 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 45 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Cawston, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of deleafing.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and managing vine growth, vine canopy, and grapes.
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of shoot positioning.
- The candidate will be in charge of suckering.
- The candidate will be in charge of tying.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must clean the work area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.