1235637 B.C. LTD based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Ironworker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime and Morning.
Employer Name: 1235637 B.C. LTD
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $33.00 to $34.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
- The candidate will be required to signal crane operators to position units according to blueprints.
- The candidate will be required to inspect or test structures and equipment for deterioration, defects, or failure to comply with specifications or regulations.
- The candidate will be required to erect and install scaffolding, falsework, and other working platforms.
- The candidate will be required to align, weld, or bolt units in place.
- The candidate will be required to unload and position steel units so that each piece can be hoisted as needed.
- The candidate will be required to position and secure steel bars or metal mesh in concrete forms to reinforce concrete structures.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings, and specifications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
Work Site Environment
- The candidates will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate should be willing to work in an outdoor environment for long hours.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
Work Location Information
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2050 ZINFANDEL DR