WRHA has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Integrated Support Worker. They are responsible for client care involving Health Care Aid duties and supportive care duties as directed by the Case Coordinator/Resource Coordinator. They are located in several housing projects that operate in a 24/7 team model, as well as in the community at large.
Employer Name: WRHA
Position: Integrated Support Worker
Salary: $21.631, $22.136, $22.614, $23.091, $23.517 hourly
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: WRHA Community, 496 Hargrave St
- They will have knowledge and training in personal care skills and be a certified Health Care Aide (HCA).
- They have understanding of client empowerment and issues faced by individuals experiencing challenges with mental and/or physical health issues.
- They provide safe, effective personal care in a manner that considers each individual’s need for comfort, privacy, and respect is essential.
- Candidates must have ability to communicate effectively with clients, family, and coworkers is essential.
- They must have ability to assess and teach basic life skills.
- They are able to be flexible to meet client care needs.
- Candidates must have to set up and maintain boundaries with clients.
- They are able to perform as a team member and seek assistance as needed.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- They have to involve extensive physical activity such as lifting, transferring and transporting patients and equipment.
- They will have to include travel between clients with unpredictable driving conditions or potential inclement weather.
- They must have effective English verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates will get accommodations upon request during the assessment and selection process.
- They will get participation in a skills assessment.
How to apply
All interested candidates who are eligible for the post of Integrated Support Worker are requested to add their accurate information in registration. Candidates have to apply through the link which is given below. Make sure that candidates have to add the accurate information otherwise the registration will be canceled.