Kiewit based in Fort McMurray, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Industrial electrician who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime and To be determined.
Employer Name: Kiewit
Position: Industrial electrician
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $25.80 to $44.40 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
- The candidate must install, examine, replace, or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures, and other electrical components.
- The candidate will be required to test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance.
- The candidate will be required to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and electrical code specifications in order to determine the layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
- The candidate will be expected to troubleshoot and isolate faults.
- The candidate will be expected to install, replace, and repair electrical controls and panel boxes.
- The candidate will be required to determine the appropriate materials and methods for hazardous locations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have Industrial Electrician Trade Certification as well as Electrician Trade Certification.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be specialised in construction.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement as well as a bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.