MGD Farm Inc. DBA Farmhouse Butchery based in 2825 Highway 33, Westbridge, BC V0H 2B0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Industrial butcher who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, To be determined and Morning.
Employer Name: MGD Farm Inc. DBA Farmhouse Butchery
Position: Industrial butcher
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 2825 Highway 33, Westbridge, BC V0H 2B0
- The candidate will be required to slaughter livestock and remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses.
- The candidate will be required to cut beef, lamb, pork, or veal carcasses or sides or quarters of carcasses into primal cuts for further cutting, processing, or packaging.
- The candidate will be required to cut meat and poultry into specific cuts for institutional, commercial, or other wholesale use.
- The candidate must remove bones from meat.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.