Aerotek has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of HVAC Service Technician. They will build and maintain relationships with clients and ensure clients continue to have a high level of customer satisfaction. They create maintenance contracts and quotations for strata buildings.
Employer Name: Aerotek
Position: HVAC Service Technician
Salary: $45 per Hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- Candidates look after our existing customers.
- They will understand and evaluate problems while identifying the appropriate solution.
- They will develop knowledge in mechanical systems.
- They will manage multiple projects concurrently with the ability to multitask.
- They are available for emergency service calls.
- They have to maintain working knowledge of the HVAC industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered.
- They help with quoting HVAC work.
- They provide superior customer service while resolving client issues.
- Candidates must have journeyman HVAC with 7+ years total experience.
- They must have their own driver’s license.
- They should have full cycle experience (Commercial, Industrial, Residential).
- They should have leadership qualities.
- They must have strong communication / interpersonal skills (will be dealing with customers).
- Candidates Will be a very versatile work schedule. Typically go into the office in the morning but could go directly to site, depending where the job is.
- They will be working in a team at first, then expected to be independent.
- They could be at a hotel one day, then a restaurant, then at their new development sites the next day.
- They will be expected to be available for on call jobs the majority of the time.
- Candidates will get autonomy in role once established
- They will possess discounts on all their hospitality/restaurant properties
- They will get company vehicle/gas card
- They will also get free onsite parking at head office
- They will obtain CanadaLife benefits
- Additionally, they will get the opportunity to move into an in office role.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in the post of HVAC Service Technician are requested to check their eligibility and must fill in their accurate information genuinely in the registration process. You can add information by clicking the link given below. The registration process has already started and apply as soon as possible.