Rolls-Right Industries Ltd based in Coquitlam, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Rolls-Right Industries Ltd
Position: Human resources manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $91,900 annually / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Coquitlam, BC
- The candidate must develop and implement policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to train, direct, and motivate employees.
- The candidate will be responsible for assigning, coordinating, and reviewing projects and programmes.
- The candidate must plan, develop, and implement recruitment strategies.
- The candidate must manage training and development strategies.
- The candidate must supervise the analysis of employee data and information.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising the development of communication strategies.
- The candidate must respond to employee inquiries and complaints.
- The candidate will be expected to negotiate collective bargaining agreements on behalf of employers or employees.
- The candidate must organise and manage staff consultation and grievance procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise payroll administration.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be expected to manage more than 20 people.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Windows.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter