Shree Dutt Corporation based in 139 Garrison Road, Fort Erie, ON L2A 1M3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Shree Dutt Corporation
Position: Housekeeping supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 hourly / 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 139 Garrison Road, Fort Erie, ON L2A 1M3
- The candidate will be expected to hire and train or arrange for the training of cleaning staff.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and coordinate the activities of employees.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect sites or facilities for safety and cleanliness.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidate must recommend or coordinate additional maintenance services.
- The candidate will be expected to assist cleaners in carrying out their duties.
- The candidate must coordinate work activities with other departments.
- The candidate must establish work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate must work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.