THEE VINEGLASS VINEYARD LIMITED PARTNERSHIP based in Cawston, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping room attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during Flexible Hours, and shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: THEE VINEGLASS VINEYARD LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Position: Housekeeping room attendant
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.00 hourly 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Cawston, BC
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate will be required to provide basic facility information.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 2381316
- Cover letter