WRHA has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Housekeeping Attendant. All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to apply for this post. Candidates will just have to visit the official website of WRHA and enter the details asked in the application form. Candidates will have to make sure to not to share any false information otherwise the registration gets canceled.
Employer Name: WRHA
Position: Housekeeping Attendant
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.30 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
- Candidate is responsible for the delivery of housekeeping service where applicable by performing a variety of environmental activities.
- Candidates will have tk ensure to clean and safe environment and support residents’ care.
- Candidate will have to ensure the housekeeping attendant demonstrates a commitment for the values of action Marguerite.
- Candidates will also have to perform other activities when required.
- Candidates must have completed Grade X qualification.
- Candidates must attain the ability to communicate in official languages.
- Candidates must attain the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Candidates must attain a mental and physical health to meet the demands of job.
- Candidates must be more than 18 years to be eligible for this post.
- Candidates will get paid vacation facility.
- Insurance facility is also provided to the candidates.
- Candidates will get superb pay scale facilities.
- Candidates will get an engaging working environment and other employee facilities.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post requested to submit the application visiting the official website of WRHA for the post of Housekeeping Attendant. We have shared a link through which you can easily apply for this post within a minute. Candidates are requested to provide genuine information only otherwise the registration gets canceled.