Gestion Alchalet Inc. based in Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Gestion Alchalet Inc.
Position: Housekeeping attendant
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $534 to $800 weekly (to be negotiated) / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, QC
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
- The candidate must be willing to travel frequently.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The employer will not pay for the candidate’s travel expenses.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 001
- Cover letter