LINGJUAN LI based in Oakville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping aide who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job.
Employer Name: LINGJUAN LI
Position: Housekeeping aide
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.25 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Oakville, ON
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate must work in a private residence.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.