Isabella Londono Gutierrez based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping aide who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning. The position of Housekeeping aide has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Isabella Londono Gutierrez
Position: Housekeeping aide
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be punctual.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The employer will provide transportation for the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.