The Voy based in Schreiber, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel front desk clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Hotel front desk clerk has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: The Voy
Position: Hotel front desk clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 to $16.50 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Schreiber, ON
- The candidate will be responsible for registering guests and assigning rooms.
- The candidate must accept, cancel, and change room reservations.
- The candidate must provide information on hotel facilities and services.
- The candidate will be expected to provide general information about local points of interest.
- The candidate will be expected to investigate and resolve complaints and claims.
- The candidate will be responsible for processing guest departures, calculating charges, and receiving payments.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments.
- The candidate will be expected to perform clerical tasks (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying).
- The candidate will be expected to answer the phone and relay calls and messages.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.