6335081 Manitoba LTD. based in 177 Saskatchewan ave w, Portage la Prairie, MB R1N 0P5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: 6335081 Manitoba LTD.
Position: Hotel cleaner
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 177 Saskatchewan ave w, Portage la Prairie, MB R1N 0P5
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be required to provide basic facility information.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.