Partap Panfer based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home support worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Home support worker has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Partap Panfer
Position: Home support worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate must provide bedside and personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other personal hygiene tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in regular exercise, such as walking.
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household (in absence of householder).
- The candidate must change non-sterile dressings.
- The candidate will have to feed or assist with feeding.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a CPR and First Aid certificate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be in charge of caring for adults, the elderly, and males.
Security and safety
- The candidate should undergo a thorough criminal background check as well as a medical exam.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.