TINA HOWLETT based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home child care provider who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: TINA HOWLETT
Position: Home child care provider
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Scarborough, ON
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be required to take children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and care for children.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and serving nutritious meals.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping duties like cleaning and tidying the room or house, changing beds etc.
- The candidate will be able to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate will be in charge of children aged toddler to preschool (1 – 3 years) and Kindergarten (4 – 5 years).
- On a live-in basis, the candidate will be required to have Optional accommodation available at no cost.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.