Jianmin Kang, Qingyang Dong based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home-care worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Jianmin Kang, Qingyang Dong
Position: Home-care worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.85 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be expected to provide bedside and personal care.
- The candidate will be required to administer medications.
- The candidate will be required to assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in regular exercise, such as walking.
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household (in absence of householder).
- The candidate will be expected to launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be required to provide companionship.
- The candidate will be required to provide personal care.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and serving nutritious meals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be willing to work in an urban setting.
- The candidate will be required to work in employer’s/client’s home.
Experience and Specialization
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience working with the elder people.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal record check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.