The Home Depot has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of heavy Equipment technician. Candidates will just have to visit the official website of the Home Depot and submit the application form. Registration for this post has already started and people are submitting their application.
Employer Name: The Home Depot
Position: Heavy equipment technician
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.52 per hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Candidates must be responsible for maintaining a fleet of rental equipment at an assigned set of store locations.
- Candidates must perform all types of repairs and maintenance on THD.
- Candidates will have to address all compounds of the machine, including gas and diesel engines.
- The candidate makes a daily review of the down equipment report and communicates with the regional manager.
- Candidates must have completed a high school diploma or GED or any technical diploma.
- Candidates must have working experience of more than 5 years.
- Candidates must have the ability to diagnose and complete advanced mechanical repairs.
- Candidates must have the ability to diagnose and complete advanced mechanical repairs including hydraulics and electrical systems.
- Candidates must have a dedicated and Valid driving license.
- Candidates will get a highly competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will also get medical benefits like dental checkups, health checkups, and other types of insurance policies.
- Candidates will also get a superb life insurance facility.
- Candidates will get paid vacation facilities at this post.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post can apply by visiting the website whose link is shared below. Candidates will just have to click on the link and enter all the details asked in the application form. Candidates will have to make sure not to share any false information otherwise the registration may get cancelled.