Canadian Pacific Railway is inviting applicants to join Canadian Pacific Railway as a Heavy Duty Mechanics. Candidates who fulfill the standard eligibility required for working as Heavy Duty mechanics are selected for the post. The final selection of candidates is based on the working experience, Knowledge, and skills of the candidate. Interested candidates will have to submit their job application first and further process anger starts after the application.
Employer Name: Canadian Pacific Railway
Position: Heavy Duty Mechanic
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $35.69 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: Ontario, Canada
- Candidates will have to perform preventative and corrective maintenance of systems.
- Candidates must know to perform welding repairs.
- Investigate and locate equipment problems and take corrective action to minimize the impact on the crew.
- Plan work and coordinate it with others.
- Candidates will obtain a certificate of CP safety rules.
- High school diploma with additional post-secondary training in a heavy-duty mechanic program. Is required.
- Candidates must have working experience of around 2-3 years and also have a Journeyman’s certificate as a heavy-duty mechanic.
- Candidates who have 2-3 years of the apprentice are preferred.
- Candidates must have a problem-solving attitude.
- The candidate will have to show the physical capabilities to perform this job.
- Also, the criminal record of the candidate must be clear. No criminal record will be found in the candidate’s profile.
- An impressive pay scale is available with this job.
- Candidates get the facility of an employee share purchase plan.
- An annual fitness subsidy is also provided to candidates.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are interested in this job will just have to visit the official portal of Canadian Pacific Railway and submit their application for this job. Candidates can also use the link below to save time