Heavy-duty equipment mechanic
Sudbury Integrated Nickel Operations, A Glencore Company based in Onaping, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Heavy-duty equipment mechanic who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Sudbury Integrated Nickel Operations, A Glencore Company
Position: Heavy-duty equipment mechanic
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $39.13 hourly for 40 to 70 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Onaping, ON
- The candidate must keep maintenance reports and documentation.
- The candidate will be required to perform heavy truck repair work.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- Health and long-term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health Care Plan and Dental Plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- HDEM1
- Cover letter
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed