New GMF based in Ashburn, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Harvest worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: New GMF
Position: Harvest worker
No. of vacancies: 60
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Ashburn, ON
- The candidate will be required to pick row and orchard crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for sorting and packing fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate must load, unload, and transfer crates, supplies, farm produce, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate must be willing to work in rural and remote areas.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- The crop is mushrooms.
- Under Financial Benefits, the selected candidate will be compensated for piece work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.