Brantford Property Management Inc based in Brantford, ON is looking suitable candidates for the position of Handyman/woman who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Brantford Property Management provides full service care of your rentals. As a family business we work closely and take personal approach to every client. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timing includes Day and Morning
Employer Name: Brantford Property Management Inc
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brantford, ON
- The candidate will be required to move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- The candidate will be required to work with minimal supervision
- Candidates will be expected to make minor adjustments and repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing, and electrical systems, as well as contact tradespeople for major repairs.
- The candidates will be required to perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- Candidates will be required to perform minor appliance repairs.
- Candidates will be expected to clear snow and ice from walkways and parking lots.
- Candidates will be expected to conduct safety and security checks.
- The candidates must detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Candidates will be required to check community spaces on a regular basis to identify issues such as litter, mechanical failure, or breakdowns.
- Candidates must respond to maintenance requests from clients in a timely and professional manner.
- The candidates will be responsible for overseeing the company’s sprinkler system and trash cans.
- Candidates must conduct performance evaluations of company appliances such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens, and coffee makers.
- Candidates will be expected to support and guide clients in the maintenance of their equipment.
- Candidates will be required to perform light installation or carpentry work (e.g. build cabinets)
- The candidate should be fluent in English Language
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate should be capable of operating a snowblower, power tools, and power lawn mowers.
- The candidate should be hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- The candidate should have solid experience with plumbing and electrical systems.
- Candidates must be able to work with power tools and hardware tools.
- Candidates should be detail-oriented and problem-solving oriented.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have excellent Hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate should be client focused
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude
- The candidate will be required to wear safety equipment or protective clothing.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate should have own vehicle with valid driving license
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- This is a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should be required to handling heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work standing position for extended periods.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
Work Location Information
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- Health and Financial benefits would be provided to the selected candidates.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidates would get Health care plan.
- Under Financial Benefits, the selected candidates would get Mileage paid
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.