KD Services based in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, QC, is looking for handlers for light materials with 2 vacancies. The once chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. The shifts may vary from Day time to Overtime at around 08:00 to 16:30 hours. KD Services has established itself with its customers as an integral link in their value chain, since 1995, operating in the consumer products market. KD is a specialist in the field of Health and Beauty. Anyone who is eligible to work in Canada an apply for the job, as for others, the application will not be considered. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job.
- Should be able to transport materials and goods.
- Might be required to distribute materials and goods
- Is needed to store materials and cargo.
- Should be able to operate a variety of equipment.
- Should be able to load unload and move materials and products
- Might be required to to move, unload and load products by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- Might be needed to pack and unpack goods.
- Might be needed to crate sort and stack goods.
- Should be able to handle weight up to 9 kg that is 20lbs.
- Should be able to work in a warehouse.
- Should be able to work in manufacturing houses.
- Should be accustomed to working in hospital and medical facility or clinic.
- Needs to be compatible with loaders, hand truck and Dolly.
- Should be adept in working in a fast paced environment.
- Should have manual dexterity.
- Should pay attention to detail.
- Needs to work in an urban area.
- Should be collaborative and outgoing with a positive attitude.
- Should be a quick learner and should be adaptable to to circumstances and should be very efficient.
- No degree, certificate or diploma is required.
- Should know English.
- An experience of 1 to less than 7 months is enough.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, email your resume to the given Id.