Magicuts based in 245 Main St, Fredericton, NB E3A 1E3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hairstylist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: Magicuts
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 245 Main St, Fredericton, NB E3A 1E3
- The candidate will be responsible for booking appointments.
- The candidate will be required to cut and trim hair according to the client’s instructions or preferences.
- The candidate will be expected to shampoo customers’ hair.
- The candidate will be required to shave and trim beards and moustaches.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing other hair treatments such as waving, straightening, and tinting, as well as scalp conditioning massages.
- The candidate will be responsible for analyzing hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair.
- The candidate will be required to apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair.
- The candidate will be required to cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair.
- The candidate will be required to suggest hair style compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences.
- The candidate will be required to perform receptionist duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be a licenced hairstylist.
- The candidate will be required to work in a barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio.
Experience and Specialization
Hair Styling Techniques
- The candidate will be in charge of blow drying, iron waving/curling, permanents, and roller setting.
Hair Colouring Techniques
- The candidate will be in charge of using a variety of hair colouring techniques such as bleaching, dyes/tints, frosting, and streaking/highlights.
- Health, long term and financial benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health Care Plan, Dental Plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and other benefits.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Commission and Gratuities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
245 Main St
E3A 1E3 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
506-458-9673 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM