Dunsford Golf and Country Club Inc based in Dunsford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Greenskeeper helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Dunsford Golf and Country Club Inc
Position: Greenskeeper helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Dunsford, ON
- The candidate must weed, prune, and trim trees and plants.
- The candidate must cut grass.
- The candidate will be expected to clean up litter and garbage.
- The candidate will be expected to repair and maintain equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must work on a golf course.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a chainsaw, tractor, and weed trimmer/edger.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience