Walmart has released a notification in which they’re looking for candidates for the post of General Merchandise assistant manager. Candidates will have to execute and monitor asset protection and safety controls. They’re also appointed to maintain quality assurance standards. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to fill out the application form.
Employer Name: Walmart
Position: General Merchandise Assistant Manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $62,373 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Carleton Place, Canada
- Candidates will have to serve in the store management team and ensure to drive profitable sales.
- Candidates will have to actively analyze and utilize the sales/financial reports and economic trends.
- Candidates will have to execute and monitor asset protection and safety controls.
- They’re also appointed to maintain quality assurance.
- Candidates must be able to work on flexible schedules.
- Candidates must be a team player.
- Candidates must be a good listener.
- Candidates must attain a positive attitude and helpful nature.
- Candidates must be more than 18 years old.
- Candidates must be permitted to work in Canada.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- A special employee discount is also provided to the candidate.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility at this post.
- Candidates will get medical benefits at this post.
How to apply
The below-discussed link will help you fill out the application form. You just need to click on the link and let the application form open on your screen. Share all your details asked in the application form. Make sure to share genuine and certified information in the application otherwise, the registration gets canceled. Some candidates will get shortlisted for an interview. Candidates who clear the interview will get selected.