Falcon Machining & Fabrication Ltd based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning and 08:00 to 17:00.
Employer Name: Falcon Machining & Fabrication Ltd
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 42.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about training and professional development.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, and gloves.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
- In addition to the Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site amenities, Team building opportunities and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.