IECS Group Inc. based in 22295 Hoskins Line, Rodney, ON N0L 2C0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Overtime, Morning and 08:00 to 16:30.
Employer Name: IECS Group Inc.
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $20.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 22295 Hoskins Line, Rodney, ON N0L 2C0
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
- The candidate will be required to work in the manufacturing, industrial, and construction industries.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Maternity and parental benefits and Pension plan.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site recreation and activities, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
22295 Hoskins Line