Exclussif Spices & Wholesalers Ltd based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work on the day shift from 08:00 to 16:00.
Employer Name: Exclussif Spices & Wholesalers Ltd
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Scarborough, ON
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty, hot, and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in a packaging company.
Experience and specialization
Type of industry experience
- The candidate must have prior experience in the food industry.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training as well as Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
11-50 Tiffield Rd
Between 09:00 AM and 03:00 PM
416-299-7793 Between 08:30 AM and 04:00 PM