General labourer – manufacturing
Engineered Air based in Newmarket, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Overtime and Morning.
Employer Name: Engineered Air
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $18.50 hourly for 40 to 46 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Newmarket, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Experience and Specialization
Applied Statistics and Mathematics Experience
- The candidate must have experience in labour statistics and mathematics.
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with hand tools.
Area of Specialization
- The candidate should be familiar with Production.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP), Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.