Sierra Landscaping Ltd. based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – landscaping who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work overtime.
Employer Name: Sierra Landscaping Ltd.
Position: General labourer – landscaping
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
- The candidate will be expected to help with landscape construction.
- The candidate will be required to cart and spread topsoil and other materials.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate will be required to work as a landscape contractor.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own safety equipment/gear, as well as steel-toed safety boots.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.