Mucci Pac Ltd. based in Kingsville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – farm who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Mucci Pac Ltd.
Position: General labourer – farm
No. of vacancies: 30
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kingsville, ON
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for sorting and packing fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate must load, unload, and transfer crates, supplies, farm produce, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in cold/refrigerated conditions.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1876 Seacliff Dr.
1876 Seacliff Dr.
N9Y 2N1 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
519-326-8881 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM