General labourer, assembly line
Premier Tent Rental based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer, assembly line who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Premier Tent Rental
Position: General labourer, assembly line
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must set up equipment.
- The candidate must move tools, equipment, and other materials.
- The candidate will be expected to check and monitor the quality of the product.
- The candidate must clean and maintain the work environment.
- The candidate will be required to assemble, install, and set up merchandise/products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will have to work in a rental shop.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate will receive Free parking and Employer-paid learning/training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter