BEANT S CHAHAL, CHANDEEP K CHAHAL based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker – harvesting who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: BEANT S CHAHAL, CHANDEEP K CHAHAL
Position: General farm worker – harvesting
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be responsible for installing and monitoring water lines, air flow, and temperature in barns, pens, and chicken coops.
- The candidate will be responsible for sorting and packing fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the work area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2149 BELGO RD.