Pennwood Dairy Inc. based in Steinbach, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Night and Morning.
Employer Name: Pennwood Dairy Inc.
Position: General farm worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Steinbach, MB
- The candidate will be required to fertilise and spray crops.
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will have to milk cows.
- The candidate must clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be required to install and monitor water lines, air flow, and temperature in barns, pens, and chicken coops.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a milking system (automated)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
BOX 19 GRP 3 R.R.1
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter