Mucci Farms based in Kingsville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Mucci Farms
Position: General farm worker
No. of vacancies: 35
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kingsville, ON
Type of Product: Vegetables
Type of Crops: Cucumbers, Greenhouse tomatoes, Greenhouse vegetables
- The candidate must report any evidence of insect or disease damage.
- The candidate must clean the work area.
- The candidate will be expected to harvest vegetables by hand.
- The candidate must water and care for plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
- Work places are completely smoke free.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
Work Location Information
- The candidate must be willing to work in rural areas.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1876 Seacliff Dr.
1876 Seacliff Dr.
N9Y 2N1 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
519-326-8881 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM