General farm worker
I.P.R. Farms Ltd based in Kingsville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: I.P.R. Farms Ltd
Position: General farm worker
No. of vacancies: 27
Salary: $15.83 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Kingsville, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of cleaning the crop.
- The candidate will be in charge of clipping.
- The candidate will be in charge of deleafing.
- The candidate will be in charge of cleaning the greenhouse.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting seedlings.
- The candidate will be in charge of suckering.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
Experience and Specialization
Type of product
- The product type is vegetables.
Type of Crops
- Crops include tomatoes and greenhouse vegetables.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.