KT CONTRACTING based in Oakville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: KT CONTRACTING
Position: General construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Oakville, ON
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate will be expected to help with rock drilling and blasting on construction sites.
- The candidate must level earth to fine grade specifications.
- The candidate will be expected to pave and rake asphalt.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out routine maintenance tasks.
- The candidate will be required to operate mobile and tower cranes in order to lift, move, position, or place equipment and materials.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- KT-051623