J & P Brothers ltd based in Guelph, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: J & P Brothers ltd
Position: General construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Guelph, ON
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to help with house framing, wall construction, and roof construction.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with air compressors, air guns, nail guns, and drills.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
519-760-2780 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM