Petro Canada based in Acton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Gas station supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Petro Canada
Position: Gas station supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Acton, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of assigning duties to sales workers.
- The candidate will be expected to hire and train or arrange for staff training.
- The candidate must authorise the return of merchandise.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for selling merchandise.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and coordinate the activities of employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people.
- The candidate will be required to work in the retail industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.