Hudson’s of Stratford based in 141 Downie St, Stratford, ON N5A 1X3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Furniture mover who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: Hudson’s of Stratford
Position: Furniture mover
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 32 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 141 Downie St, Stratford, ON N5A 1X3
- The candidate will be required to load, unload, and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to pick orders and stock.
- The candidate will be required to wrap goods.
- The candidate must pack and unpack goods.
- The candidate must transport and distribute materials and goods.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to lift more than 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate must be energetic.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in a retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre.
Experience and specialization
Vehicle and equipment experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with Dollies and hand trucks.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.