777911 Alberta Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Furnace cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: 777911 Alberta Ltd
Position: Furnace cleaner
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be expected to clean furnace ducts, vents, and filters.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and dusty conditions.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have previous experience cleaning ventilation systems/ducts and furnaces.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should undergo a thorough driver’s licence validity check and and driving record check (abstract).
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own uniform.
- Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive a bonus, commission, and compensation for piece work.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
780-432-6599 Between 07:30 AM and 02:00 AM