M. & G. Bros. Farms Holdings based in 143 Mt. Lehman Rd, Abbotsford, BC V4X 2L5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fruit farming labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: M. & G. Bros. Farms Holdings
Position: Fruit farming labourer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 143 Mt. Lehman Rd, Abbotsford, BC V4X 2L5
- The candidate will be in charge of hoeing crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate will be responsible for fertilising and spraying crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is fruit and vegetable combination farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- Crops include blueberries and raspberries.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a farm truck, fertiliser applicator, fruit harvester, sprayer or duster, and tractor.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
143 Mt. Lehman Rd
Abbotsford , BC