City of Mississauga has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Front of House Coordinators. They are responsible for working onsite at large-scale events managing the Front of House team at the City’s premier venues, while providing exceptional customer service in a safe and comfortable environment. They assist in the training, mentoring and development of the part-time Front of House team.
Employer Name: City of Mississauga
Position: Front of House Coordinators
No. of vacancies: 15
Salary: 19.69 – 24.06 per hour
Employment Type: Part-Time
Location: Paramount Fine
- Candidates will be responsible for working onsite at large-scale events management.
- This team at the City’s premier venues, while providing exceptional customer service in a safe and comfortable environment.
- They will create event reports to document all event details and issues.
- They will provide excellent customer service at all times to event organizers, guests and team members.
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years’ experience in a customer service environment.
- Candidates must have emergency First Aid and CPR “B” certified.
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills, multilingual considered an asset.
- They must be motivated and willing to take initiative, make decisions and have a “can-do” attitude.
- They also must have strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must be available to work weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must be able to lift up to 15-20 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time.
- They also must have the ability to multitask diverse challenges at one time.
- Candidates will get a fun and friendly culture with colleagues who work together to win.
- They will also get travel privileges for you and your family, effective from their start date.
How to apply
All the candidates who are eligible and interested for the post of Front of House Coordinators are genuinely requested to click the link given below and register themselves as soon as possible. They are requested to add their accurate information in the registration process. The registration process has already started and it will end soon.