Aerotek has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Forklift Operator. They Will be responsible for picking and packing customer orders. They are also responsible for receiving material and placing in appropriate areas of the warehouse and checking shipping and receiving lists to ensure accuracy.
Employer Name: Aerotek
Position: Forklift Operator
Salary: $20 per Hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Candidates have responsibilities include ensuring complete inventory accuracy through the use of warehouse locator systems (very old, a DOS-like program). If they have the experience they can use an overhead crane to move pipes and print labels or they can learn this.
- They will use both a sit down and stand-up forklift.
- Candidates must have the ability to lift 50 lbs and work on their feet all-day.
- They must have basic Microsoft Office (word, excel) experience and WMS experience.
- They must have 6+ months Forklift experience (sit down and stand up) within the last 2 years.
- Candidates have to have worked in a warehouse setting (min 6 months shipping and receiving experience).
- Candidates will get long term opportunities.
- They will get a high pay scale in the workplace.
How to apply
All interested candidates who are eligible for the post of Forklift Operator are requested to add their accurate information in registration. Candidates have to apply through the link which is given below. Make sure that candidates have to add the right information otherwise the registration will be cancelled.