PBS Building Supplies Ltd. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Forklift operator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Night, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: PBS Building Supplies Ltd.
Position: Forklift operator
No. of vacancies: 8
Salary: $26.50 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must build pallets.
- The candidate will be required to load, unload, and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to load, unload, and move materials and products using a variety of equipment.
- The candidate must sort, crate, and stack goods.
- The candidate must install, lash, and secure goods.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be energetic.
- The candidate must be hardworking.
- The candidate must have a positive attitude.
- The candidate must be a quick learner.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a warehouse.
Experience and specialization
Vehicle and equipment experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating towmotors, industrial lift trucks, and forklifts.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots and hard hat.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and Employer-paid learning/training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.