Government of Ontario has declared a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Food Services Helper. Comprehending their duties and accountabilities is vital for candidates, and they ought to aim to perform at their utmost level. They will maintain proper sanitary conditions in the kitchen. They will Follow guidelines of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point Program in the receipt, preparation, storage, assembly and distribution of food items. They are responsible for ensuring proper controls are followed and documented, and requirements of the program are met.
Employer Name: Government of Ontario
Position: Food Services Helper
Salary: $22.22 – $23.89 Per Hour
Employment Type: Temporary
- Candidates will assist staff with the rethermalization for meal services set-up and delivery
- They will ensure the safety and security of staff
- They will perform receiving duties as required
- They have to supervise and ensure cleanliness of ware washing area
- They need to supervise and instruct offender helpers including writing reports
- Candidates must have a valid Food Handler Certificate.
- They must possess current First Aid and Heartsaver Certificates (or the ability to obtain)
- Candidates must have knowledge of and experience with cook-chill/retherm safety principles as well as volume cooking to prepare/assemble a variety of volume meals.
- They should have knowledge and experience with various diets.
- They need to have knowledge of food safety practices.
- They ought to have demonstrated the ability to follow health and safety standards and practices.
- Candidates will possess flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance.
- They will acquire a defined benefit pension plan.
- They will get maternity and parental leave top-up benefits, which includes adoptive parents.
- They will have comprehensive Health and Dental Plans.
How to apply
It is essential for those interested in the Food Services Helper role to confirm eligibility and provide accurate information during the registration process. Enhance your details by clicking on the provided link. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible since the registration process is currently open.