Food service supervisor
MSH ENTERPRISES CORP. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Overtime. The position of Food service supervisor has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: MSH ENTERPRISES CORP.
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in a food service establishment and a restaurant.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.